Gold Standard warranty
How Does Nissan Gold Standard Work?
All Gold Standard vehicles are prepared to meet the same high standards as a brand new car? In order to meet these extremely high standards, each Nissan Gold Standard car is put through rigorous testing by qualified Nissan technicians, including comprehensive testing and certification of the following:
- Drive Train
You already know the quality and reliability you can expect when you buy a new Nissan. We have established Nissan Gold Standard to guarantee you the same level of excellence when you buy a Gold Standard used car from your Nissan dealer.
Rest assured that you will not find a better used car anywhere. These cars are tested and certified to the highest standard - Nissan Gold Standard, new standards for used cars.
You will only find Nissan Gold Standard at your local Nissan dealer, because only your Nissan dealer has the knowledge, expertise and special training essential to give you the Nissan Gold Standard. Nissan 4 times in the one sentence ?No other car dealer can confidently promise to deliver these new standards for used cars. Lots of new used brands out there now.
Nissan Gold Standard Terms & Conditions
- Applies to selected Used Passenger Cars only.
- All Gold Standard cars come with a dealership warranty and 12 months Breakdown Rescue from RAC.
- The warranty is provided by the selling dealer and will be for a minimum of 12 months or 15,000 km whichever comes sooner.
- Full details of the warranty cover can be obtained from the selling dealer. Warranty details may vary from dealer to dealer and by product.
- Breakdown Rescue from RAC details are provided by Breakdown Rescue from RAC. Full membership benefits are obtainable on request but include Roadside Assistance, Recovery and Onward Travel.
- Nissan Ireland accepts no responsibility or liability in relation to the Gold Standard programme and / or Gold Standard Vehicles as the contract to purchase a vehicle is between the customer and the dealer.
Please contact your Local Nissan Dealer for full Terms & Conditions.